Social traffic is equally important as of organic traffic. There is a large community spending a lot of time on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc. To attract such a community you need to stay active on social platforms. However, sometimes we are not able to publish our posts on social media because of holidays or not in-network areas. To get rid of this problem social media scheduling tools help us.
At this stage use social media scheduling tools to lineup your daily post. Social media scheduling tools allow us to increase team planning through user-based permissions. They help us to stay connected with the active audience without any time lap. That indirectly reflects on website traffic. If you have great content to publish then you can easily increase your visibility on social media platforms.
Here we have enlisted the tools that will help you to schedule your post on social media.
List of Top 10 Social Media Scheduling Tools
In our list, here are the top 10 tools that help in social media post scheduling.
- Promo Republic
- Sprout Social
- Post Planner
Let’s have a brief about every social scheduling tool-
Loomly is very powerful and clean social media management tool with a clean interface. It is the brand success platform that helps marketing teams to grow successful brands online. It is a calendar-based content creation tool for small to midsize businesses.
The Promo Republic is a full-scale social media scheduling tool. It provides scheduling services to its customers at reasonable prices. They have solo plans for personal use and advance plans for business and agencies use.
Hootsuite is a good social media management tool that helps to enhance a business very easily. It is a leading social media dashboard where we can manage multiple networks and profiles. This tool allows us to schedule posts for the future.
Buffer is a great freemium tool that gives you permission to schedule your first ten posts free means without any payment. It also gives you a paid plan where you can easily schedule unlimited posts for social media. It allows you to save and customize your messages for each social media network for the future.
As its name showed TweetDeck it is only for Twitter. TweetDeck helps us to schedule our posts on a big tweeting platform and allows you to schedule your posts on it across multiple Twitter accounts. It includes a clear interface where you can see all notifications, feeds, messages and activities.Everypost
As its name showed Everypost means you can post your content at every platform like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, Pinterest, etc. Here you can also cross-post your messages on all your social networks at once. Everypost provides different plans to different accounts means for personal account the plan is different and for business account the plan is different.
MeetEdgar offers you the most using tools at affordable prices to schedule your content on any social media platform like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc. They expect to add Instagram and Pinterest as soon as possible. Here you can create different types of categories for multiple types of content like blog posts, promotional material, etc.
It is a good platform for starters. Sprout Social provides good services at affordable prices. Here you can deliver content and campaigns for all platforms. Here you can easily schedule your posts for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. It gives you the ultimate control to plan your publishing strategy.
Post Planner helps to improve social media strategy. It helps to find and schedule top-performing content to reach more followers and visibility on all social media platforms. Post planner curates posts based on specific hashtags.
It is one of the best Social Media Manager Tool which helps us to do a post on all social media networks as well as TikTok. You can use crowdfire to post to virtually every major social network.
Benefits of Social Media Scheduling
- Savage of Time: It is one of the most obvious fact of social media post scheduling tools that it helps us to save our time. You can schedule whole days posts at once by using social media scheduling tools.
- Reach: By using Social Media Scheduling Tools you can increase your reach. For Example, Facebook if your posting is related to B2B brands then the visitor’s time is 9 a.m to 2 p.m Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday you can schedule your B2B posts at a given time by which your reach is increasing.
- Engagement: You can increase engagement by using Social Media Scheduling Tool and the best time to engage your visitors is weekend days because most of the people like to read content at weekends when they free.
- Consistency: Scheduling social media content assures new posts are going out regularly. Daily posts will keep your company in front of your target audience.
Best Timings to Schedule on Social Media Platforms
As we know that there are mainly 5 social media platforms that are mostly used all over the world Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, and Pinterest.
Best timing to schedule posts on Facebook are given below
- The best time to post on Facebook is 9 A.M when all people are going to starting work and going online for the first time.
- Facebook sees another clickthrough from 11 A.M to 12 P.M when during lunch breaks.
- The best posting time for B2B and B2C businesses is 3 P.M to 4 P.M.
- The best days to post on Facebook are Thursday to Sunday.
Best timing to schedule posts on Twitter are given below
- The best time to post on twitter in the morning is 8 A.M to 10 A.M.
- For B2C companies the best time is 8 A.M. to 10 A.M, 12 P.M and then 7 P.M to 9 P.M.
- For B2B companies the best time to tweet is weekend days.
Best timing to schedule posts on Instagram are given below
- The best time for posting is from 1 P.M to 5 P.M during lunch break.
- For B2B organizations the best timing is 12 P.M to 1 P.M, 5 P.M to 6 P.M and 8 P.M to 9 P.M.
- The Best to post o Instagram is Friday.
Best timing to schedule posts on LinkedIn are given below
- The best time to post on LinkedIn is from 10 A.M to noon.
- For B2C organizations the best timings are 12 P.M, 8 A.M and 10 A.M.
- The best day to post on LinkedIn is Wednesday.
Best timing to schedule posts on Pinterest are given below
- The best times to post on Pinterest are 8 P.M. to 11 P.M and 2 A.M to 4 A.M.
- Instead of this, you can post your post according to your audience on Pinterest.
Social media scheduling is an important asset for digital marketers. They make you active when you are not available. We have listed the most trusted social scheduling tools that you should use without any fail. So, don’t waste your time and increase your visibility at Social Media.
If you had any problem while using any tool please drop us a comment we will help you to solve the issue.