TechTapo is one of the best agile developing Technical resource blog where you can share your expertise creative writing skill to our loving readers. We invite all the technical blogger and tech writer to write for us as a guest author and contributor. TechTapo is the growing blog that carries quality and informative content about Technology. So begin to share your writing skill for us.
Requesting you to don’t share any types of the content request without reading or following the guidelines because we would reject the request that doesn’t follow each and every point of our Guidelines.
We are especially interested in the following topics:
- Technology for Mankind
- Electronics Products
- Internet-related information
- Tips & tricks of social media platforms
- Business & Technology
- SmartHome Appliances
- Medical Technology
- Upcoming Future Tech
- Applications (Apps)
You can take any of the above topics. We give first preference to publish fast high-quality articles. If there are any further topics in your mind, please advise us too. Feel free to tell us.
Read the Guidelines Carefully
1. Content length must be a minimum of 800 words.
2. Write something that you had fun and enjoy the reading.
3. The guest post should be informative, creative, high quality, and 100% copyspace.
4. Don’t promote or advertise any kind of product and services.
5. Naturally, the keyword should be placed, content should not have keyword stuffing.
6. Target LSI Keywords. You can use some effective tools to generate LSI keywords like LSI graph.
7. Feel free to use an image, gif, and video to support your informative article.
8. Proper use of heading and subheadings.
9. Please don’t add copyrighted images owned by others.
10. Allow 1 link to 800 words Article and 2 links to 1500 words Article.
How To Contribute Your Guest Post?
You can share your blog content in a separate word file with meta description and image on given mail id.
Share Your Guest Post Topic: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Note: If you don’t follow the guidelines by mistake, then admin publishes your article by removing your author bio.
Follow us on Social Media