If your PC or laptop doesn’t run as well as it once did or doesn’t operate at all, reinstalling Windows could be the resolution. It may sound extreme, but it’s not hard at all.
Do you want to reinstall windows 10 without Losing any important data? If yes, then simply keep reading this guide. We will Solve your issue. So today we will tell you about some easy steps for how to reinstall windows 10.
METHOD 1. ROLLBACK WINDOWS 10
1.First, you have to go to the settings. In the Update & Security window, First, you have to go to the Recovery tab. Now Here, you will see an option to “Go back to the previous version of Windows 10.” Click the Get started button and just wait.
2. Windows is now running to look at how much data it has to work with, after asking a short question as to why you are going back and checking for updates, to see if those might correct a problem. You just have to Follow the on-screen steps.
3. Now you can see the 3 different options are available. From here, you can choose the “Windows Rollback”.
Suggested Read: If you are confused or unhappy with your last System format Technique, Then follow Our Guide: How To Format Laptop Windows 10
METHOD 2. Reinstall Window On Non-working System
1. First, turn on your computer and look for any messages which arrive before the Windows logo. Some laptops and PCs come with a ‘hidden’ hard drive on which there is a full backup of Windows.
2. There will be a message like “Press F10 for restore options“.We all know that Each system is a bit different, but you may get an option to reset the PC to factory settings. This option usually uses to erase everything on the hard drive and copy the hidden version of Windows back on to the hard drive so your computer will be exactly the same as that day it moved the factory.
3. You can also try touching the F8 key to reach the advanced boot options menu, which should hold a ‘Repair Your Computer’ option.
METHOD 3.REFRESH WINDOWS 10
As we know Windows 10 Provide the Feature to reset the system to help you solve out the Reinstalling windows problem.
1. First, you have to go to the Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Reset this PC.
2.Type “cmd” in the search box and then press Enter.
3. In the shown results, right click on the Command Prompt and picked Run as Administrator.
4. Type “systemreset” in the command prompt window and press Enter. If you want to reinstall Windows 10 and install new updates, you can run command “systemreset -cleanpc”.
METHOD 4.REINSTALL WINDOWS 10 FROM USB/CD
Before you do anything, first you need to make sure your C: drive has more than 16GB of available space.
1. Enter your installation disc and boot off it. If you do not have one, you can download the Windows Media Creation tool to build one.
2. When it stores, you have to choose the language and keyword.
3. Now, at the Setup screen, just pick the C: drive and click Next to proceed.
4. Follow the Setup wizard and wait for the installation to finish. After the installation, you can see a folder name as Windows. So, All your data are saved there.
METHOD 5. HOW TO REINSTALL WINDOWS 10 WITH SYSTEM RECOVERY
1. Go to the Start list and pick “Settings”, then choose “Update & Security”
2. Choose the “Recovery” option from the list on the left side.
3. Under the “Reset this PC” part choose the “Get Started” option to start the system reset process, then you have to select “Keep my files”, that will remove apps and settings, but keeps your own files on the system.
4. Now confirm that you need to reset the PC and keep the files but reinstall Windows, and pick “Reset”, this will start the method of reinstalling Windows 10
Therefore, Your system will reboot and Windows 10 will take over to finish this process of reinstalling system software.
Hope this guide will help you to Learn How to reinstall windows 10. If you like this guide, also share it with your Peers! Don’t forget to give your valuable feedback and any query in the comment section.
Follow us on Social Media