Do you want to know about the Most talked SmartPhone Samsung Galaxy A9 with Four Cameras? What are its Specifications, Feature, and Price? So Keep reading this guide to get detailed. Here we will give you full information about Samsung Galaxy A9 2018.
In the hustle and bustle of modern life, there are so many important factors. You might find yourself with a full and hectic schedule. There are some factors of your life that you will need to sort out and organize. These days one of the most important devices you can use to help with your life is a smartphone. If you want to enhance and improve your working and private life, then you will need to take a smartphone.
When new smartphones are launched these days, the camera quality and specs are normally front and center. Taking photos is the most used feature of smartphones. The camera is the most important feature in every smartphone.
Samsung officially launched all-new Samsung Galaxy A9. This is the first smartphone in the world with 4 Cameras. It is launched by the South Korean giant. Samsung Galaxy A9 comes with a four-lens rear camera set and is outfitted with features created to help any user to experience each day to the fullest.
Come with us to know more about its feature and specifications…
You can also learn How to protect your smartphone from Antivirus.
QUICK SPECIFICATIONS OF SAMSUNG GALAXY A9
Sim Type: Dual Sim (GSM+GSM)
Dual Sim: Yes
Sim Size: Nano+Nano SIM
Device Type: Smartphone
Release Date: November 2018
Dimensions:162.5 x 77 x 7.8 mm (6.40 x 3.03 x 0.31 inch)
Weight: 183 g (6.46 oz)
24 MP, F1.7, PDAF
8 MP, F2.4, 12mm (ultrawide)
10 MP F2.4, (telephoto), 2x optical zoom
5 MP, F2.2, depth sensor
Features-LED flash, HDR, panorama
Single:24 MP, F2.0
Card Slot: Yes, up to 512 GB
Alert types: Vibration; MP3, WAV Ringtones
3.5mm jack: Available
Type: Color Super AMOLED screen (16M)
Size :6.3 inches, 1080 x 2220 pixels
Screen to Body Ratio:80.5%
GPRS: Yes, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
VoLTE: Yes (Supports Reliance Jio)
Wifi: Yes, with wifi-hotspot, dual-band
USB: Yes, USB-C v2.0 reversible connector
Radio: FM Radio
Type: Non-Removable Battery
OS: Android 8.0 (Oreo)
Chipset: Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm)
GPU: Adreno 512
CPU:2.2 GHz, Octa Core, Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 Processor
Browser: Yes, supports HTML5
Supports: SMS(threaded view),MMS,IM
Email: Push Email
Music:MP3,WAV, WMA, eAAC+, FLAC
Audio jack: Yes
Document Reader: Yes
Photo editor: Yes
Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted),Accelerometer,Gyro,RGB light,Hall sensor, Proximity, Compass
Face Unlock: Available
Samsung Pay: Available
Colors Choice: Caviar Black, Lemonade Blue, and Bubblegum Pink.
*Price around $724*
|You can Also Learn How to Get Free Instagram Followers |
Some Advantages Of Samsung Galaxy A9
- You can Use multiple sims at the same time. It allows you to use two services on a single device.
- It has a responsive touch screen which offers the interactive experience.
- A9 has the high-resolution camera for capture sharp and clear pictures.
- Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do video calling.
- It has a huge storage capacity.
- You can run more applications at the same time, which makes the mobile faster.
- It has face unlock. You can quickly unlock your phone by using your face.
- Faster CPU with the smooth experience.
- You can enjoy music with FM radio or music player.
- NFC enables wireless payments through mobile.
- Dual camera is useful in enhancing certain effects like blur black and white, zoom and wide-angle photos.
- It has a bit heavyweight (183g).
- You Cannot switch off mobile by removing the battery when your mobile freezes. Also, you cannot replace the battery or use the spare battery when battery performance is degraded.
- It does not have a water & dust resistant.
- No temperature Sensor available.
So that’s all about Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018). It is the world’s first smartphone with four cameras.Follow us on Social Media