Are you searching for the best TV Platform?Do you want to know about comparison between Android v/s Roku v/s chromecast.In this article we will comparing the most popular streaming devices Android v/s Roku v/s Chromecast.As we know Android Tv, chromecast and Roku tv are the best smart platforms in the market.
Just come with us to get in Detailed…
Roku Tv is a streaming device. It is a type of digital media player that allows you to stream entertainment content like music and video. Roku comes in the form of set-up boxes and TV sets. It’s cheap, flexible and easy to understand.
Android TV is a Kind of Android operating system specially designed for a digital media player. It is designed to display your phone content on tv.
Chromecast is a media streaming adapter that plugs into the HDMI port on your TV. Simply use your mobile device and the TV you already own to cast your favorite TV shows, films, music, sport, games and more. Google Chromecast works with iPhone®, iPad®, Android phones and tablets, Mac® and Windows® laptops and Chromebooks and etc.
List Of Content:
2. Roku TV
- First of all, its installation process is very simple, just take 20-30 minutes.
- Smart Voice control-your can control your TV with your voice using your phone or Google Home.
- Smart interference- It has a smart interface
- Less Costly – It is less expensive
- Look and feel of games- You can Feel enjoyable with the image quality.
- Entertainment on the go
- Multimedia Streaming Capability
- Advanced features- It offers lots of features
- Capability to access internet fast- Able to use the Google Assistant to search the web.
- If you are buying an Android TV box, it will simply add on another tv box to your tv.
- You have to Android interface to know how to operate tv.
- Voice input is limited
- Options widely vary between devices.
Good news is the Android TV interface has step by step discovered. its way to a usable and even at the attractive stage: It scrolls well, it’s astutely spread out, and everything is anything but difficult to discover. Voice look functions Well enough, however, Android TV pushes you towards Google’s store similarly as the Apple TV does towards iTunes.Android TV can play emulators, run apps, work as a media player for your digital files, use Kodi, and can also connect to a TV tuner.
Which Device Offered ANDROID TV
- Sony Bravia TVs
- Xiaomi Mi Box set-top box
- Razer Forge TV set-top box
- Sharp AQUOS TVs
- Nvidia Shield set-top box/console
- Future proof
- Remote control device – You can control it by the remote.
- Simple to use – It is very simple to use and operated by the users
- Full support to private channels –Roku provides full support for all the private tv channels.
- Unique features
- Full internet support – Roku supports more than 600 channels
- Affordable -Roke is one of the easily affordable, inexpensive streaming device.
- Local files- It supported bit limited file types.
- Required card details- Roku set up requires your credit and debit card details.
- No YouTube- It does not support youtube channel.
- Can not browse the internet-
- No program storage- The Roku devices have a token instant replay feature, but users don’t have a library of their favorite shows.
- Another box – Add another box with your TV
- Slow performance on some device- Sometimes it’s not performed properly.
Roku has the greatest number of channels to pick from among all top boxes. Some suggest free content, many offer content that you have to spend. These are not the same as cable TV channels. Also, it is very affordable and easy to set up. Roku TV gives you access to above 4,000 free and paid channels, so you can run almost everything. In future Roku device would be much cheaper than purchasing a new TV.
- Roku Express£
- Roku® Streaming Stick®+ 3810E
- It is the just simple device. It’s also extremely portable and easy to set up.
- Chromecast works with both Android and iOS devices. It has great compatibility.
- Chromecast can copy your Chrome browser from any computer.
- Also, it has affordable Price.
- It’s Frees up your device when Streaming.
- No HDMI Cable required.
- You can install Stan and Netflix apps.
- 5GHz Wifi compatibility.
- Chromecast holds a small number of apps and channels compared to Roku.
- Comparatively slow boot times for the apps.
- No remote control if you want to find something to watch.
- No local storage options.
- Quality of the Chromecast looks bad.
- No 4K streaming.
The Chromecast is a handy gadget for streaming Netflix, YouTube, and other content from mobile devices to your TV, but it requires a strong Wi-Fi connection to deliver streams. Chromecast has access to video and audio content from many services. You can also control it with your voice. It has a tiny size and simple setup, the Chromecast may seem like a blessing for tourists.
WHICH ONE IS BETTER?
We would just get Roku if watching geo-confined substance is my need, additionally in the event that I need both streams both YouTube and Amazon Prime recordings inside a similar gadget.
Android TV is a promising tech that hasn’t developed well. The gushing works fine. In spite of the fact that the capacity to run utilize your TV as an internet browser, run top of the line recreations and sideload the Android application on a greater screen may entice t, however, the applications are not cleaned.
Chromecast is a screencasting device which we can cast your mobile/laptop screen to your TV. Using Chromecast we can use the TV as your extended monitor for your computer. We always need a Mobile/Computer that needs to be casting screen for Chromecast to work.
In the end, whether you will buy a chromecast, Android TV or a Roku Stick is up to you. They both are good with in order to there features, both have prons. And cons. So it’s totally up to you.