Do you like to know about Whatsapp web? WhatsApp Web is New WhatsApp Feature Allows You to Chat From Your Browser. Now, Whatsapp web is in popular trend. Everyone wants to know about the Whatsapp web.
So today we are going to tell you about all information related to Whatsapp web. Come with us to get detailed about this new trendy topic.
What Is Whatsapp Web?
Whatsapp web is the version of the famous app WhatsApp that can be used in a web browser. It can be used in the Google Chrome Browser on your personal computers. so now you can Enjoy WhatsApp from your desktop. Whatsapp web provides its users the capability to read and send messages directly from their web browsers. All The messages you send and receive are fully synced between your Smartphone and your computer, and you can see all those messages on both devices. Anything you take on the phone will connect to WhatsApp on your computer.
List Of Contents
How Can You Download Whatsapp Web?
You can easily download Whatsapp web on your desktop. Let’s discuss how can you download Whatsapp web on your PC.
To install on Windows 8.1+
1. On your computer’s browser, navigate to the download page for download the .exe file.
2. Once the downloading is complete, open WhatsApp.exe to install WhatsApp on your computer.
3. When the install is complete, launch WhatsApp on your computer and scan the QR code to log in.
To install on Mac OSX 10.9+
1. On your computer’s browser, navigate to the download page to download the .zip file.
2. Once the downloading is finished, open the zip file to run WhatsApp app.
3. When the installation is finished, launch WhatsApp on your computer and scan the QR code to log in.
To Scan the QR code on Whatsapp web
On Windows Phone 8.1+: Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
IF you have following SmartPhones, you can use Whatsapp web:
iPhone ( iOS 8.1 and higher)
Windows (8.0 and 8.1)
Nokia S40 EVO
Now, the first thing you have to do is Open WhatsApp on your computer or visit web.whatsapp.com on your computer.
When indicated with a QR code, use the QR scanner in WhatsApp to scan the QR code.
To do scan the QR code, open WhatsApp on your phone
On iPhone: go to Settings > WhatsApp Web.
BlackBerry: go to Chats > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
On Windows Phone: go to Menu > WhatsApp Web.
Android: in the Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web
On Windows Phone: go to Menu > WhatsApp Web.
Scan the QR Code on your computer screen from your phone. After scanning the QR code, WhatsApp Web will start so you can start chatting on.
To log out of the desktop from WhatsAppGo to WhatsApp on your phone > Go to Settings or Menu.
Tap on WhatsApp Web.
Tap Logout from all computers.
Whatsapp Web Features
Whatsapp Web has lots of interesting features. Let’s take a closer look at it’s features.
1. It has Simple and reliable messaging. You can send free messages to your friends and family.
2. Whatsapp web has amazing keyboard shortcuts.
3. You can read messages without the blue tick notification.
4. With the WhatsApp web, you can insert attractive emojis.
5. Use multiple Whatsapp accounts at the same PC.
6. You can also increase Volume or Change Audio Playback Speed.
7. Group chats and group info.
8. Share photos, record audio, or use your webcam
9. Seamless link-up between mobile and web versions.
10. Completely Free
Whatsapp Web Tricks
#1. Keyboard Shortcuts
Ctrl + N: Start a new chat
Shift + Ctrl + ]: Next chat
Ctrl + Shift + [: Previous chat
Ctrl + E: Archive chat
Shift + Ctrl + M: Mute chat
Ctrl + Backspace: Delete chat
Shift + Ctrl + U: Mark as unread
Ctrl + Shift + N: Create new group
P + Ctrl: Open profile status
#2. Emojis By keyboard
Without emoji, chat feels incompletes as emojis are very important in every chat. In this, you can use emojis with the help of the keyboard.
You just want to type a colon (Shift +;/: Key) followed by the first two letters of the emotion you want to express.You can use arrow keys to select your favorite emoji than simply enter it.
#3. Recover your Deleted Messages
You can easily recover your all old chat. Sometimes it’s normal when we lost our Whatsapp messages accidentally and want to recover those messages.
To recover your deleted messages, Just uninstall WhatsApp from your phone and reinstall it. When you are reinstalling, you will be required to recover the messages. Just click on Restore to recover all the deleted messages you have on WhatsApp.
Now we are going to discuss some disadvantages of Whatsapp web…
1. iOS devices are not supported.
2. You can’t start a new group chat or left an current group chat from the web.
3. When your smartphone is switch off, it will not work.
4. You can not able to block someone from WhatsApp Web.
5. On this version, you can not change your Profile photo or status.
6. You can not share maps or contact on WhatsApp.
7. It’s not possible to delete the conversation.
So that’s all about the Whatsapp web. It is commonly used on your PC via web browser. It is the new feature of WhatsApp that allows you to use Whatsapp on PC or desktop. Now you can also use Whatsapp on PC.
Hope you will find this guide helpful. Don’t forget to share it with your Peers! Facing any difficulty, any other query or feedback, feel free to tell us in the comments section.
Follow us on Social Media