Photography is a popular hobby in today’s generation. One of the most interesting trends in this profile is the development of new DSLR Cameras. DSLR Cameras have already been one of the top choices for every photographer who have either just started their journey in photography.
There are many incredible brands that you can consider the best DSLR Camera for yourself. DSLR Cameras are those cameras that combine optics and the mechanism of a single-lens reflex camera.
List of Top 8 DSLR Cameras
If you have got been searching out the quality DSLR Cameras then we’ve got a listing of pleasant DSLR Cameras that gives a proper frame to your pictures. So let’s have a look at Best DSLR Cameras.
- Nikon D850
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
- Nikon D500
- Sony Alpha A68
- Nikon D3300
- Canon EOS 1300D
- Sony SLT A58Y
- Canon EOS 700D
1. Nikon D850
The Nikon D850 is a professional full-frame Digital Single Lens Reflex Camera (DSLR) which is produced with the aid of Nikon. This Nikon camera was officially announced at the 100th anniversary of Nikon founding.
Specifications of Nikon DSLR D850:-
- 45.8 MegaPixel BSI CMOS Sensor.
- 7 frame per second continuous shooting.
- 4k HD video shoot at up to 30p.
- 1080 video at up to 120p recorded as roughly ¼ or ⅕ speed and slow motion.
- Battery Life is 1840 shots.
- Illuminated Controls
- 19.6 MP DX Crop.
- Advanced time-lapse options.
2. Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
As we realize that Canon is a good logo of Cameras. Canon has launched this digital camera which has a great photography alternative and this digicam is likewise recognized for its 4k successful video machine. This camera was announced by Canon by 25 August 2016.
Specifications of Canon EOS 5D Mark IV:-
- The full-frame sensor of 30.6 megapixels.
- DIGIC 8+ image processor.
- Dual Pixel AF sensor and continuous-servo AF for stills.
- Continuously shooting at 8 frames per second.
- 4K video recording at 30 frames per second and Full HD at 60 fps.
- Built-in GPS, Wi-Fi, NFC Connection.
- Size 116mm X 151mm X 76mm
- Weight 890gram.
3. Nikon D500
Nikon D500 is a 21 MegaPixel Digital Single Lens Reflex Camera using an APS-C sensor. This camera is announced by Nikon Corporation by 6 January 2016. In other words, it’s exactly the type of high-cease DX formate body that appears to have turn out to be extinct with D300S.
Specifications of Nikon D500:-
- 20.7MP APS-C (DX-format) sensor.
- 4K video from the 1.5x crop of the sensor.
- 100% coverage viewfinder.
- You can connect it with wi-fi as well as Bluetooth.
- You get Mic and headphone sockets in this camera.
- USB 3.0 connector you also get in it.
4. Sony Alpha A68
The Sony Alpha A68 is a mid-sized digital single-lens reflex camera. This Camera is introduced by Sony by 5 November 2015 and to be had to purchase in 2016. This camera is built around a stabilized 24.2 MP APS-C Exmor CMOS sensor.
Specifications of Sony Alpha A68:-
- 24 Megapixel APS-C CMOS Sensor.
- ISO 100-25,600.
- Sensor-shifting Image stabilization.
- 2.7” Tilting Screen.
- 1440K dot electronic finder.
- 1920×1080 video resolution.
- Weight of camera 612 grams.
5. Nikon D3300
Nikon D3300 is a 24.2 Megapixel DX-format DSLR camera that’s delivered by Nikon. This Camera additionally shoots 4K movies or gives a curved LCD which indicates the next generation of Nikon’s popular entry-level DSLR line.
Specifications of Nikon D3300:-
- 24.2 Mp
- l DX-format sensor.
- Expeed 4 processor.
- 1080/60p HD video.
- 5fps continuous shooting.
- 700 shots battery life.
6. Canon EOS 1300D
Canon EOS 1300D is a budget-friendly DSLR camera that is introduced by Canon. It uses Canon’s DIGIC 4+ image processor which offers an ISO range of 100-6400 and expandable to 12,800.
Specifications of Canon EOS 1300D:-
- ISO range 100-6400 (Expandable12,800).
- 1080 full HD Video Recording at 24, 25 and 30p with drop frame timing.
- 3.0 frames per second shooting continuously.
- 4:3 ratio color TFT LCD screen.
7. Sony SLT A58Y:-
The Sony SLT A58Y is likewise called Sony A58 and it is a mid-variety virtual camera from Sony at affordable charges for its customers. The A58 replaced both A37 and A57 Models and helping to simplify the company’s lineup.
Specifications of Sony SLT A58Y:-
- Camera Type: DSLR
- Flash Mode: Autoflash, fill-flash, flash off, Hi-speed sync, Red-eye reduction, slow sync.
- Storage Media: SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card.
- Connectivity: Mini HDMI, USB.
- Weight: 492 Grams.
- Aspect Ratio: 3.2.
8. Canon EOS 700D:-
Canon 700D is a member of Canon’s Rebels series of cameras. This Camera is all times quality-promoting digicam collection within the world. This Camera presenting a perfect start line for many photography lovers.
Specifications of Canon EOS 700D:-
- You get an 18.0 effective megapixel APS-C CMOS Sensor.
- ISO 100-12,800 sensitivity
- 1080p Full HD Video Recording at 30fps.
- 95% viewfinder frame coverage.
- 3.5mm microphone jack for external microphones or recorders.
In this article, we display you the top eight DSLR brand cameras on which you may agree with and you can purchase them easily. These cameras are available in the marketplace at affordable charges. So do not waste some time and grown-up your skills in photography.Follow us on Social Media